Today has seen Sainsbury’s begin what they describe as their “biggest ever” gaming sale, introducing a 40% discount across consoles, games and accessories.
To ensure consumers don’t miss out on such offers, the company has increased current stock levels to meet expected demand.
“Gaming is a key part of our entertainment offering so we are excited to be reducing prices by as much as 40% for this exclusive sale”, commented Gurdeep Hunjan, Sainsbury’s Games Manager.
“Our breadth of offer is now bigger than ever before and customers can be assured that they can get the most popular games and consoles from us at outstanding value, whilst doing their weekly shop”.
They’ve detailed a selection of their savings, which are as follows:
* PS3 consoles, £164.99 (Original Price: £199.99)
* Nintendo 3DS, £124.99 (Original PriceL £149.99)
* FIFA 12, £26.99 (Original Price: £44.99)
* Batman: Arkham City, £23.99 (Original Price: £39.99)
* Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games (Wii), £20.99 (Original Price: £20.99)
* Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, £17.99 (Original Price: £29.99)
* Final Fantasy XIII-2, £14.99 (Original Price: £24.99)
* Just Dance 3 (Wii), £14.99 (Original Price: £24.99)
* Mario Kart 7, £27.99 (Original Price: £34.99)
* Super Mario 3D Land, £27.99 (Original Price: £34.99)
* Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games (Nintendo 3DS), £27.99 (Original Price: £34.99)
* Black Eye Peas: The Experience (Wii), £12.99 (Original Price: £17.99)
All offers are available to purchase through Sainsbury’s Entertainment.
Alex Seedhouse+ Alex's early adoration for Nintendo began with a Yellow Game Boy and a copy of Donkey Kong Land. This developed over the years, later peaking when he hid in his room to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one Christmas. Nowadays, his enthusiasm is shared through Nintendo Insider, a place in which he can document his thoughts regarding the big N.