Achieving sales of 172,000 units, Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambition was able to claim the top spot amidst the Japanese software chart this week.
The Nintendo 3DS continues to dominate hardware sales, achieving just over 64,000 units. This was six times the figure that PlayStation Vita managed, Sony’s handheld selling 10,021 units.
The full Media Create software sales chart, for March 12th-18th, is as follows:
1. Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambition (Pokemon Co.)
2. Shining Blade (SEGA)
3. Madoka Magika Portable (Namco Bandai)
4. One Piece Pirate Musou (Namco Bandai)
5. Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side Premium 3rd Story (Konami)
6. Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project Mirai (SEGA)
7. If I Were in a Sealed Room with a Girl I’d Probably XXX (D3)
8. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
9. Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom)
10. Mario & Sonic at London Olympics (Nintendo)
11. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
12. Harvest Moon Hajimari no Daichi (Marvelous AQL)
13. Street Fighter x Tekken (Capcom)
14. Winning Post 7 2012 (Tecmo Koei)
15. Amnesia Later (Idea Factory)
16. Legasista (Nippon Ichi)
17. Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (Konami)
18. Gundam UC (Namco Bandai)
19. Winning Post 7 2012 (Tecmo Koei)
20. Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
Alex Seedhouse+ Alex's early adoration for Nintendo began with a Yellow Game Boy and a copy of Donkey Kong Land. This developed over the years, later peaking when he hid in his room to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one Christmas.Nowadays, his enthusiasm is shared through Nintendo Insider, a place in which he can document his thoughts regarding the big N.